• Introduction to Siemens CNC control systems
• Introduction to Sinumerik control panel & its uses
• Operator console keys in Sinumerik control (Auto, Edit, MDI, Skip etc.)
• Control bed movement & spindle rotation (JOG mode, INC mode, Hand JOG etc.)
• Concepts of MCS (Machine Coordinate System) & WCS (Work coordinate system)
• Work offset & tool offset
• Hands on machine
• Introduction to Sinumerik cycles
• Writing & editing of Sinumerik cycles & its parameters
• Milling cycles (Cycle 71 facing, Cycle 72 contour, Pocket 4 cycle)
• Drilling cycle (Cycle 82 drilling, Cycle 83 peck drilling, Cycle 840 Tapping)
• Technology, Motion & Return headers for Sinumerik
• Toolpath simulation in machine
• Hands on project
On Successful completion of Siemens control training course the person can
• Able to Operate the CNC machine with Sinumerik control.
• Able to take work offset & tool offset in Sinumerik control.
• Able to make programs using Sinumerik cycles & execute it directly on machines.
• Able to simulate the cycles in machine using simulation feature of Sinumerik control
• Able to understand other features like Block search, tool wear & other tricks & tips etc.
• Training will be given by the professionals who have vast experience in CNC sector.
• One to one classroom training, so more time for students to interact with the faculties.
• Flexible timings for working professionals, so learner can fix their own timing for class.
• Course includes Industrial samples which increase experience level of the candidate.
• Registered Certification of course completion will be provided with handbooks.
• Doubt clearance & support session for every student even after course completion.
• Online classes for abroad students.
• Job assistance after course completion.
Fees and Duration
To know the fees and duration details, kindly fill us the below enquiry form, we will send the details in a day.