• Basic concept of NX
• Solid Modeling
• Surface Modeling or sheet metal
• Detailing with GD & T parameter
• Concept on CAM
• Generation and verification
• Post processing
On Successful completion of NX CAD/CAM course the person can
• Able to make 2D and 3D part model for machining.
• Able to make Assembly and Drafting parts.
• Apply tool paths for production and Die moulds parts.
• Apply tool paths for 4th Axis parts
• Apply tool paths for 2 Axis CNC lathe components.
• Generate NC programs for applied tool paths.
• Generate shop floor documents for given part.
• Able to know tips and tricks to handle NX cam software better.
• Training will be given by the professionals who have vast experience in CNC sector.
• One to one classroom training, so more time for students to interact with the faculties.
• Flexible timings for working professionals, so learner can fix their own timing for class.
• Course includes Industrial samples which increase experience level of the candidate.
• Registered Certification of course completion will be provided with handbooks.
• Doubt clearance & support session for every student even after course completion.
• Online classes for abroad students.
• Job assistance after course completion.
Fees and Duration
To know the fees and duration details, kindly fill us the below enquiry form, we will send the details in a day.