Course Content• Introduction of Mastercam
• Graphic User Interface
• Creating Commands
• Editing Commands
• Transforming Commands
• Plan Selection
• Wire Frame Drawing
• Surface Commands
• Solid Commands
• Level Manager
• Machine Selection
• Production Tool Paths
• Transforming Tool Paths
• Trim Tool paths
• 4th Axis Tool Paths
• Surface Tool Paths
• Lathe Tool Paths
• Post Processing
Why Millwright?• Training will be given by the professionals who have vast experience in CNC sector.
• One to one classroom training, so more time for students to interact with the faculties.
• Flexible timings for working professionals, so learner can fix their own timing for class.
• Course includes Industrial samples which increase experience level of the candidate.
• Registered Certification of course completion will be provided with handbooks.
• Doubt clearance & support session for every student even after course completion.
• Online classes for abroad students.
• Job assistance after course completion.
How online training works?Step 1: Go to Google and download the latest version of team viewer.
Step 2: Register in Skype and get a Skype ID for yourself and add our Skype id in our Skype contact list.
Step 3: Download our registration form, fill and send it to us.
Step 4: Get our bank details and make training fees. (Inside India, you can make payment through credit card, debit card, net banking)
Step 4: Fix up the training time slot. (We are available from 9am to 9pm as per Indian standard time.)
Step 5: Start training and become a professional.
Note: If required we will provide free demo class to show how online training works, feel free to contact us.