• History of cnc machines.
• Advantages & disadvantages of cnc machines
• Types of CNC Machines
• About CNC Controls
• Major Cnc machine manufacturers
• Basic construction of cnc machines Milling
• Axis direction
• Engineering drawing reading & understanding
• Process planning
• Cutting parameters calculator
• Tools, holders & clamping properties
• Basic programming Milling
• Cutter radius compensation
• Canned cycles
• Write a full sample program & simulate in simulation software
• Advantages CAD CAM software
• Making of CAD drawing for machining
• Applying of tool paths
• Check simulation for collisions & Proper tool movements.
• Generating shop documentation & setup sheets
• Generating NC codes
• Cycle time calculation
• Machine control panel
• Work offset tool offset on machines
• Programming transferring using RS232 and FLASH card
• Hands on practical on cnc machine , cutting a component in machine Milling
After successful completion of HTCNC course the student will be:-
• A perfect CNC engineer ready to work in CNC based companies.
• Able to read & understand the machining part drawings.
• Understanding each & every part of CNC machine & its applications.
• Able to write CNC programming manually as well using Cam software.
• Able to understand the process plan used for machining a component.
• Understand all types of calculation formulas used in CNC machines & its programming.
• Will get an experience on CNC machines by working in Live CNC projects.
• Training will be given by the professionals who have vast experience in CNC sector.
• A batch of only six candidates, so more time for students to interact with the faculties.
• Flexible timings for working professionals, so learner can fix their own timing for class.
• Course includes Industrial samples which increase experience level of the candidate.
• Registered Certification of course completion will be provided with handbooks.
• Doubt clearance & support session for every student even after course completion.
• Job assistance after course completion.
• Every student will cut his own component in machine. Each one for milling & turning.
• A brief & credential certificate will be issued for the student.
Fees and Duration
To know the fees and duration details, kindly fill us the below enquiry form, we will send the details in a day.