The Mastercam X9 Public Beta release is open to all current Mastercam customers who are on Maintenance. CNC Software, Inc. had great success with the X8 Beta release last year. We received feedback from hundreds of customers and hope to hear from them again this year with the X9 Beta release. Shops get a chance to test Mastercam before it is released and provide valuable feedback that helps shape the final product.
Here are a few things you’ll see in Mastercam X9 Beta:
- Expanded Dynamic Motion toolpaths bring new options to our groundbreaking technique. And our widely-applied radial chip thinning lets you achieve efficient feeds and speeds while maintaining a target chip thickness.
- Solid Modeling improvements including Solid Disassembly for exploding and laying out a solids assembly, Solid Positioning for easy snap-positioning of items such as fixture components, and more.
- Powerful Multiaxis enhancements including Multiaxis Link, which delivers a new way to combine a safety zone with multiple operations, ensuring that repositioning between operations is as safe as possible.
- Even broader tool support and improved workflow for importing, designing, and editing tools and holders.
- Mastercam Simulator fixture support makes it easy to define, display and collision-check fixtures while simulating your job.
- Overall streamlined workflow with improved plane management, level and geometry control, viewsheets, chaining and more. The new Analyze Toolpath feature further improves workflow by displaying useful information when you hover over a toolpath section.
- And many more productivity improvements across the entire product.
courtesy:- CNC SOFTWARE, INC.